Updated April 10th, 2019
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
If you decide to use services offered by us that are subject to a charge, you are required to provide the first name, last name and email address for payment reasons. This information is also processed by our payment processor. Credit card information is never available to us, but is only transmitted to and stored with our payment processor PayPal.
You may choose to sign up for our newsletter and service status updates provided via email. We will store your name and email address, and share this information with third party processors to deliver these services. You may choose to unsubscribe from these email updates at any time. We will also very occasionally send important service updates to all registered users via email, using the same third-party processors.
Elemantary Analytics is the data controller for the personal data of our service users according to relevant data protection law.
Data Collected Through APIs And SDKs
Our Service allows customers to integrate their social media analtytics information into our Service delivered by other parties through an Application Programming Interface (API).
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Elementary Analytics uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Elementary Analytics may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Elementary Analytics
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Microsoft Azure Application Insights – Application Insights is a web application monitoring service service offered by Microsoft that tracks and reports website traffic. Microsoft uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Microsoft services. Microsoft may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.For more information on the privacy practices of Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft Application Insights Data Retention web page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/app/data-retention-privacy
We use third-party Service Providers to host and run our Service.
- Microsoft Azure Platform – Elementary Analytics use services provided by Microsoft. Microsoft acts as a subcontractor and data processor, inter alia for hosting our services and all related data through their Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform offering. For further information regarding Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform Service specific terms, please visit: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/support/legal/.
- Google Analytics – This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. Please visit https://www.google.com to find out more.
- MixPanel – This site uses MixPlanel which is another analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. Please visit https://mixpanel.com to find out more.
- Facebook Pixel – This site uses Facebook Pixel which is one of the fastest growing analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand traffic is directed from social media to the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as which Facebook posts you have interacted with or any adverts that you may have clicked to visit our site so we can continue to produce engaging content.
We use third-party Service Providers to collect and manage payments and subscriptions to access our Service.
- PayPal – Elementary Analytics use services provided by PayPal. PayPal acts as a subcontractor and data processor. Our Service uses PayPal and PayPal’s Braintree platform to enable user of our Service to setup a Subscription to our Service. PayPal the collects recurring payment on behalf of Elementary Analytics. For further information regarding PayPal’s Service specific terms, please visit: https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com